Stinger Drink Recipe
As with all brandy-based mixed drinks, this cocktail is also no exception for when it should be drunk, however, it’s versatile for how it should be enjoyed – neat or on the rocks. The refreshing mint flavor of crème de menthe makes Stinger light and cheerful after dinner drink.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes.
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Rocks Glass
|2 oz (60 ml) Brandy or Cognac|
|2/3 oz (20 ml) White Crème de Menthe|
|1 Mint Sprig|
- Fill up mixing glass until half with ice and shake brandy and liqueur.
- Fill up serving glass with ice cubes and fine strain chilled drink into it.
- Garnish with mint sprig and enjoy at leisure.
Tips and Variations:
- Instead of serving it on the rocks in old-fashioned glass, serve it in a cocktail glass.
- Use maraschino cherry as garnish and serve it as a Christmas cocktail.
- Replacing white crème de menthe with its green counterpart turns this drink into Green Hornet Cocktail.
- Make vodka stinger by using plain vodka and liqueur in equal parts.