Bloody Maria Cocktail Recipe
This is yet another variation of bloody mary cocktail prepared using tequila instead of vodka which gives it an extra potent characteristic. Learn how to make bloody maria cocktail drink with this easy recipe.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Collins Glass
|60 ml (2 oz) Tequila|
|150 ml (5 oz) Pressed Tomato Juice (thick)|
|15 ml (1/2 oz) Fresh Lemon Juice|
|4 dashes Worcestershire Sauce|
|1 dash Tabasco Pepper Sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon Prepared Horseradish|
|2 pinches Celery Salt|
|2 pinches Ground Black Pepper|
|9-10 pieces Ice Cubes|
|Celery Salt and Ground Black Pepper mix|
|1 pc Celery Stick|
- Garnish (frost) the rim of Collins glass with celery salt and black pepper mix.
- Add 5-6 pieces of ice in cocktail shaker and then add all ingredients in it and shake well.
- Add remaining ice cubes in garnished glass. Strain and pour prepared mixed drink in it.
- Garnish with celery stick and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Replace Tequila with vodka in same quantity to make bloody mary.
- This tequila-based variation of bloody mary is equally spicy. If you like it to be little less spicy, then reduce the quantity of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco pepper sauce.
- Use of 100% agave tequila makes a big difference in the final flavor of this cocktail.
Taste: Hot and spicy. The use of tequila adds little stronger kick to it.