Blue Lagoon Cocktail Recipe
As name suggests, it has a visually delightful lagoon blue color as well as refreshing taste. It is a mixed drink made from 1 part vodka, 1 part Blue Curacao and 4 parts lemonade.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Highball Glass
|30 ml (1 oz ) Vodka|
|30 ml (1 oz) Blue Curaçao|
|120 ml (4 oz) Lemonade|
|2 cups Crushed Ice|
- Take cocktail shaker and add 1 cup crushed ice in it.
- Add all blue lagoon cocktail ingredients into cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Fill highball glass with ice cubes. Strain and pour prepared mixed drink in it.
- Garnish with a cocktail umbrella and serve with a straw.
Tips and Variations:
- This is a standard recipe of blue lagoon drink. If you want it to be stronger and more potent, then increase vodka measure to 60 ml (2 oz) and reduce the lemonade to 2 oz or 3 oz.
- Garnish with maraschino cherry for extra visual treat.
Taste: Sweet and rejuvenating lemonade having orange flavor in the background
Serving Ideas: Because of its cool blue hue, this cocktail blends well into warm and sunny beach or poolside environment. Enjoy it during weekend parties or any time you like it.