Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini Recipe
Chocolate covered cherry martini is a perfect lovey-dovey cocktail recipe for romantic dinners and valentine’s day celebrations. This creamy chocolate liqueur and cherry vodka concoction can be enjoyed as dessert drink or as a pre-dinner cocktail.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes.
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini Glass
|45 ml (1½ oz) Godiva Chocolate Liqueur|
|30 ml (1 oz) Cherry Vodka|
|30 ml (1 oz) Crème de Cacao (white)|
|30 ml (1 oz) Half and Half|
|1 Maraschino Cherry (preferably chocolate covered)|
- Chill martini glass by filling it with ice cubes and water.
- Build all chocolate cherry martini ingredients (except chocolate shavings and cherry) in cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Give cocktail shaker a good shake until frosted from outside.
- Discard water from martini glass; strain and pour cocktail in it.
- Garnish cocktail drink with cherry (you can also use chocolate shavings as a garnish) and serve.