Rosemary Martini Recipe
Put your pear cider or pear brandy to a better use. Make fragrant rosemary martini with it for an out of the world cocktail experience. This refreshing and soothing cocktail is a medley of two parts vodka, half part pear cider, one part rosemary syrup and a splash of fresh lemon juice.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini glass
|60 ml (2 oz) Vodka|
|15 ml (1/2 oz) Pear Cider|
|30 ml (1 oz) Rosemary Syrup|
|20 ml (2/3 oz) Lemon Juice|
|1 Lemon Wedge|
- Pour vodka, pear cider, rosemary syrup and fresh lemon juice in ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain and pour mixed drink in chilled martini glass.
- Slide lemon wedge on the rim as garnish and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- If pear cider is not available, then use apple cider or pear brandy in same measure.
- Instead of mixing sparkling pear cider into cocktail shaker, stir it with vodka and rosemary syrup for a different flavor. Make sure that all ingredients are absolutely chilled.
- You can also use black olives skewered on a rosemary stick for garnish.
Serving Ideas: Enjoy this super cool cocktail on warm summer evening while reading your favorite author.