Spiked Apple Cider Recipe
A medley of fresh apple cider, black rum and cinnamon schnapps makes heavenly spiked apple cider, a perfect light cocktail drink for fall themed parties. Welcome fall with this tempting and easy to make cocktail and enjoy flavor of the season like there is no tomorrow.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
Glassware: Boston glass
|300 ml (10 oz) Apple Cider|
|45 ml (1½ oz) Black Rum|
|45 ml (1½ oz) Cinnamon Schnapps|
|1 tablespoon Lemon Juice|
|1 Apple (Granny Smith)|
- Mix apple cider, black rum and cinnamon schnapps in a large mug.
- Peel and chop apple into medium size chunks and toss them with lemon juice.
- Skewer lemon juice coated apple chunks on cocktail picks.
- Fill up serving glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour prepared mix of apple cider and rum into serving glasses.
- Garnish with skewered apple chunks and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and serve it in martini glass straight up. Chill the mix of apple cider and rum with ice cubes in cocktail shaker before straining and pouring into martini glass.
Serving Ideas: Serve this cocktail on the rocks as party drink during fall and winter festivals.