Vodka Tonic Cocktail Recipe
Have you ever tried mixing vodka and tonic water to prepare a cocktail? If not then you have been missing really refreshing and easy to prepare cocktail that can make your vacation and weekends more fun. Vodka tonic is soothing, thirst quenching and almost flavorless cocktail that is like treat to taste buds.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Highball glass
|60 ml (2 oz ) Vodka|
|150 ml (5 oz) Tonic Water|
|3-4 Lime Wedge|
|2-3 Mint Leaves|
- Take highball glass and put ice cubes in it. Add couple of lime wedges and mint leaves.
- Pour vodka and then tonic water in it.
- Squeeze a lime wedge and drop it in the drink, stir gently and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- This is a mild mixed drink. If you want it to be stronger, then use only 90 ml (3 oz) tonic water.
- Use premium quality vodka to prepare this drink, as it will be almost flavorless and it will let lemon flavor shine. Impurities in cheap quality vodka can mask the flavor of lemon ruining both, cocktail and mood.
- Use gin to make gin tonic cocktail
- Use diet tonic water to make a low calorie vodka and tonic drink
Serving Ideas: It is a great weekend or vacation cocktail to cool and refresh your body and soul during hot summer days.