White Peach Bellini Recipe
White peaches are considered as better peaches than traditional yellow ones because former are sweeter and less acidic. This white peach bellini recipe, which uses puree made of fresh and ripe white peaches for irresistible taste, is one of the best bellini recipes.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Champagne Flute
|1 medium size White Peach|
|120 ml (4 oz) Italian White Wine|
|1 Fresh Strawberry|
- Peel and core white peaches and cut them into thick slices.
- Make white peach puree for bellini by blending its slices and 1 tablespoon water in blender until slushy. You can also add 1 teaspoon lime juice to get nice sweet and mild sour taste.
- Pour prepared white peach puree in chilled champagne flute glass.
- Gently pour chilled Italian white wine (prosecco wine) over it while stirring gently. (dry champagne is a great alternative to Italian white wine)
- Garnish prepared peach puree bellini with fresh strawberry slices and serve.