Strawberry Martini Recipe
Surprise your taste buds with this strawberry martini which not only tastes like strawberry but also has a hint of spicy black pepper and refreshing mint. Amazing till its last drop!
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini glass
|7 Fresh and Sweet Strawberries, hulled|
|2 oz (60 ml) Premium Vodka|
|1/3 oz (10 ml) Simple Sugar Syrup|
|¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper|
|2 Mint Sprigs|
- Put serving glasses to chill in freezer for half an hour or put some ice cubes in it and fill it with water.
- Take 6 strawberries and 1 mint sprig in cocktail shaker and muddle into squash to release their flavor and essence oils.
- Add vodka, simple syrup, black pepper powder and fill the remaining glass with ice cubes. Shake thoroughly.
- Take out the serving glass from freezer or discard the water and strain the drink from shaker into it.
- Garnish with remaining strawberry and mint sprig and enjoy the drink.
Tips and Variations:
- There is also an easier version of this martini which also compares well with traditional vodka martini. Take chilled martini glass and add 1/3 oz dry vermouth and swirl it around. Shake 2½ oz strawberry flavored vodka and ½ oz sugar syrup with ice and strain into serving glass. Garnish with strawberry.