20th Century Cocktail Recipe
20th century cocktail is a classic cocktail concoction of London dry gin, Lillet Blanc, crème de cacao and lemon juice. The dry gin used in this twentieth century drink enhances the flavor of other ingredients and takes its overall flavor profile to a level that simply cannot be achieved with vodka.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Cocktail Glass
|45 ml (1½ oz) London Dry Gin|
|20 ml (2/3 oz) Lillet Blanc|
|20 ml (2/3 oz) White Crème de Cacao|
|15 ml (1/2 oz) Lemon Juice|
|1 Lemon twist|
- First prepare the garnish. Cut lemon peel using channel knife.
- Fill up cocktail shaker with ice.
- Build all twentieth century cocktail ingredients (except lemon twist) in ice filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake thoroughly for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Strain and pour prepared mixed drink into chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with lemon twist and serve.