Banana Split Martini Recipe
It is a cocktail that recreates the taste of banana split dessert with a kick of an alcohol. It tastes like a dessert due to its ingredients like Crème de Banana and Baileys white chocolate liqueur. This is a flexible “make as you like” banana split martini recipe because of its ability to accommodate any fruit liqueur in addition to ingredients mentioned below without losing its basic taste and flavor.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini Glass
|30 ml (1 oz) Vodka|
|15ml (1/2 oz) Crème de Banane|
|45ml (1½ oz) Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur|
|1 Maraschino Cherry|
|1 cup Cracked Ice|
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, crème de banane and chocolate liqueur in cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Take chilled martini glass. Strain and pour mixed drink in it.
- Slide banana and cherry on the rim of glass as garnish and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Use chocolate flavored vodka instead of plain vodka for more chocolaty taste.
- Add 15 ml (1/2 oz) heavy cream to make a creamy dessert cocktail.
- As with banana split, you can add any flavored liqueur of your choice to add fruity flavor. Limit its quantity to 30 ml (1 oz) in this recipe.
Serving Ideas: This sweet and trendy cocktail drink is a perfect choice for after dinner dessert or evening cocktail party.