Dirty Vodka Martini Recipe
Dirty vodka martini is an alternative of original dirty martini where gin is replaced by vodka. Master your cocktail skill and surprise everyone in the party by preparing this simple and classic cocktail.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini Glass
|50 ml (1 2/3 oz) Vodka|
|10 ml (1/3 oz) Dry Vermouth|
|15 ml (1/2 oz) Olive Brine or Olive Juice|
|2 Cocktail Olives|
- Half fill cocktail mixer with ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients (except olive) in a cocktail mixer and shake vigorously.
- Strain and pour chilled drink into serving glass.
- Skew olives in the cocktail pick and rest it on the wall of glass, serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Use strained fresh olive juice instead of olive brine for fresh olive flavor.
- If you are a beginner and does not like strong taste, then serve dirty vodka martini on the rocks with ice. Melting ice dilutes vodka and your palate and nostrils will not get filled with plain spirit taste.
Serving Ideas: This cocktail is a well-known and widely preferred party drink.