Mango Martini Recipe
It is a light, fun filled and trendy drink to enjoy during summer when mangoes are at their best taste and flavor. This mango martini recipe uses vodka and fresh mango pulp to get best flavor whereas triple sec and limejuice are used to provide it a little tangy-orangy touch. Make refreshing mango drink with vodka now and have fun.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
Glassware: Martini glass
|30 ml (1 oz) Vodka|
|30 ml (1 oz) Triple Sec|
|60 ml (2 oz) Mango Puree|
|10 ml (1/3 oz) Lime Juice|
|10 ml (1/3 oz) Sugar Syrup|
- Half fill cocktail shaker with crushed ice. Add all mango martini ingredients in it and shake well.
- Take chilled martini glasses; strain and pour mixed drink in it.
- Garnish as desired and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- If sugar syrup is not available, then use bar sugar to sweeten the drink. If you are using bar sugar, then you may need to shake it for little longer to make sure that it is completely dissolved.
- For more tempting looks, frost glass’ rim with bar sugar.
- Use fresh and ripe mango’s puree to prepare this drink. It really helps to enhance the taste. To make a puree of mango, cut it into small pieces after removing its stone and skin, blend them into puree using blender.
Serving Ideas: The smell of ripe mango brings distinct flavor to it, making it delicious. Serve it during evening get-together or as a light after dinner drink.