Mudslide Cocktail Recipe
Mudslide Cocktail, the name itself brings chocolate and coffee flavor to the tongue. It is one of the most coveted dessert cocktail served in old-fashioned glass. Vodka, coffee liqueur and Irish cream (Irish whiskey with 50% cream) make an unforgettable experience. Experience its truly blissful taste by preparing it at home with this recipe.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini glass
|30 ml (1 oz) Vodka|
|30 ml (1 oz) Coffee Liqueur|
|30 ml (1 oz) Irish Cream Liqueur|
- Put serving glass in freezer for 15-20 minutes or stuff it in ice chest for 5 minutes to chill.
- Shake vodka, coffee liqueur (preferably kahlua), Irish cream liqueur (preferably baileys) with ice and strain into serving glass.
- Gently pour small amount of milk cream and spread it in random fashion and enjoy the drink.
Tips and Variations:
- To make a stronger mudslide cocktail, add 60 ml (2 oz) vodka.
- To make it mild, increase quantity of coffee liqueur and Irish cream in equal parts.
- Top it up with chocolate milk for rich and creamy flavor and texture.
- If Irish cream is not available, then use Irish whiskey and milk cream in equal parts.
Serving Ideas: Serve it in old-fashioned short drinks glass with ice. If you have topped it up with chocolate drink, then garnish it with grated chocolate or caramel. It is a great lip smacking dessert cocktail.