Pineapple Martini Recipe
Pineapple Martini is a tropical fruit cocktail drink made with either fruit infused vodka or flavored Vodka. This cocktail recipe uses the pineapple flavored vodka and fresh pineapple juice.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
|60 ml (2 oz) Pineapple Vodka|
|10 ml (1/3 oz) Dry Vermouth|
|20 ml (2/3 oz) Pineapple Juice|
|1 Pineapple Piece, cut in triangle|
- Fill cocktail shaker half way through with ice cubes.
- Add pineapple vodka, dry vermouth and pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker and shake it vigorously.
- Strain and pour chilled drink into cocktail glass.
- Garnish by sliding pineapple piece on rim of the glass and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Use homemade pineapple infused vodka for real fruit taste.
- Add a dash of simple syrup and lime juice to make this martini sweet and sour.