Raspberry Martini Recipe
Raspberry Martini, a great fruit flavored mixed drink, is a good choice as a Christmas martini. Enjoy the blissful flavor of the season by relishing this fruity cocktail. This cocktail recipe uses raspberry flavored vodka and Chambord, a raspberry liqueur, to get best flavor of the fruit.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Cocktail Glass
|60 ml (2 oz) Raspberry Vodka|
|30 ml (1 oz) Chambord, Liqueur|
|30 ml (1 oz) Triple Sec|
|20 ml (2/3 oz) Cranberry Juice|
- Take crushed ice in cocktail tumbler.
- Add raspberry vodka, chambord, triple sec and cranberry juice into a cocktail mixer. Shake for 30-40 seconds.
- Strain and pour drink in to chilled martini glass.
- Skewer fresh Raspberry on cocktail pick and place that on to the rim of martini glass and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- You can use plain vodka instead of flavored vodka. Muddle fresh raspberries in a glass and pour some vodka over it. Keep the mix aside for few minutes. Add ice and remaining ingredients into cocktail shaker and shake well.
- If you do not have Chambord, then use raspberry juice and simple syrup in equal parts.
- Add 1/2 oz chocolate liqueur for fruity chocolaty taste.