Watermelon Vodka Martini Recipe
This is a great summer cooler with a kick of an alcohol. Discover how to make cool and refreshing watermelon juice and vodka cocktail for summer with this cocktail recipe.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini glass
|60 ml (2 oz) Vodka|
|30 ml (1 oz) Fresh Watermelon Juice|
|10 ml (1/3 oz) Lime Juice|
|20 ml (2/3 oz) Watermelon Liqueur|
|3 Watermelon Balls (for garnishing)|
- Fill 2/3 of cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Take all ingredients (except garnish) in a cocktail mixer and shake well until it is frosted with water droplets from outside.
- Strain and pour prepared watermelon vodka martini mix into chilled martini glass.
- Skewer watermelon balls on cocktail stick and rest it on the rim or simply float them in the drink and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Watermelon liqueur is used to add some sweetness to this fresh fruit cocktail, however, you can also use simple syrup as its replacement.
- Add a dash of cointreau or any other triple sec for citrus flavor.
- Watermelon juice can be prepared by blending 3-4 large pieces of seedless watermelon.
Serving Ideas: Serve this fresh and fruity watermelon vodka cocktail for relaxed and cool evenings during summer and spring.