It is a simple concoction of vodka and orange juice. This simple but refreshing drink is always nice to have cocktail on a hot lazy summer day when you just don’t want to take a pain to fix up a proper cocktail. Learn how to make reinvigorating screwdriver cocktail with vodka and orange juice with this easy recipe.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini glass
- Take Highball or Collins glass and fill it with ice cubes.
- Pour vodka and orange juice over it and stir.
- Float orange wheel on the drinks surface and place a mint sprig over it as a garnish.
Tips and Variations:
- Garnish rim of the glass with orange flavored bar sugar for enhanced orange taste and feeling.
- Standard measure of vodka and orange juice is 2 to 5. However, increase or decrease the ratio of vodka to make stronger or lighter respectively.
- Use fresh orange juice instead of canned one to lift up the flavor and taste.
Serving Ideas: It is simple to make vitamin C rich cocktail. Treat yourself with this refreshing orange and vodka cocktail during hot summer evenings.