Espresso Martini is one of many types of coffee cocktail recipes wherein cold espresso gives you a dose of caffeine along with a kick of vodka. Learn how to make incredible espresso vodka martini with this easy recipe.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini Glass
- Add ice cubes in cocktail shaker until its half full.
- Add all liquid ingredients in cocktail shaker. Shake until frosted from outside.
- Strain and pour espresso cocktail into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with coffee beans and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- If you do not have cold espresso, then use milk crème in the same quantity and use coffee vodka instead of plain vodka.
- Kahlua is a great choice for coffee liqueur as it is denser, sweeter, contains corn syrup and vanilla beans which gives great texture to cocktail.
- Add 30 ml (1 oz) of milk or milk cream in above mentioned martini recipe to serve it as dessert.
Serving Ideas: This one of its kind martini is a perfect for before or after dinner drink. It is ideal cocktail for happy hours, or anytime you desire a great coffee flavored drink.