Smooth and Creamy textured vodka infused gingerbread martini is very easy to prepare and a perfect way to celebrate the festive season. Learn how to make this tempting and addictive cocktail dessert with this mixed drink recipe.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
Glassware: Martini glass
- Crush gingerbread cookie and frost the rim of glass with it.
- Half fill cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
- Add all remaining cocktail ingredients in it. Shake until frosted from outside.
- Take garnished martini glass; strain and pour mixed drink in it.
Tips and Variations:
- Add a splash of butterscotch liqueur for extra caramel flavor.
- Add 15 ml (1/2 oz) whipped cream in cocktail shaker for even creamier and smoother dessert drink.
Serving Ideas: This sweet and creamy cocktail dessert is a great way to end your sumptuous dinner for a mild kick.