When grapefruit vodka, fresh grapefruit juice, triple sec and lime juice are combined and served in a chilled martini glass with a garnish of grapefruit slice, a delightful grapefruit martini is born. Make warm and sunny summer evenings more refreshing and fun with this easy to follow mixed drink recipe
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini Glass
- Fill up mixing glass with ice cubes. Add all martini ingredients except grapefruit slice in it.
- Shake cocktail mixer vigorously until it starts to frost from outside.
- Put strainer cap on mixing glass and pour mixed drink into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with grapefruit slice and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Add 60 ml (2 oz) vodka for a stronger martini.
- Add 20 ml (2/3 oz) of simple syrup for sweet and sour mixed alcoholic drink.
- Garnish it with slice of crystallized ginger. It will give extra flavor too.
Serving Ideas: Quench your alcohol thirst with a glass of this refreshing cocktail. It is a great “sit by the pool” drink for relaxed weekends.