Do you want to have sweet and sour citrus martini for party or romantic evening at home? Try lemon drop martini, it is a classic sweet and sour lemony cocktail made with vodka and lemon juice. Learn how to make it and get cocktail kick in minutes with this recipe.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini glass
- Frost the rim of glass with salt.
- Take vodka (preferably citrus vodka), freshly squeezed lemon juice, simple sugar syrup and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain and pour prepared mixed drink in serving glass.
- Drop cherries in the drink and place lemon peel on the rim of glass as garnish and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Use super fine white sugar if simple sugar syrup is not available.
- Use good brand of citrus vodka for best taste and kick.
- You can also garnish it with superfine sugar by dipping glass’s wet rim in powdered sugar before straining the drink into it.
Serving Ideas: Lemon drop martini is a perfect drink for party. Make your romantic evening even more beautiful and zesty with this martini.