Watermelon Pucker Martini, a refreshing and reinvigorating watermelon flavored cocktail, is a go-to cocktail to beat the heat of summer. It is a must try sweet and sour cocktail prepared with vodka and watermelon pucker schnapps for all fruit and cocktail aficionados.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini glass
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes until 2/3rd full.
- Add first two ingredients in it and shake well until frosted with water droplets from outside.
- Strain and pour mixed drink into chilled martini glass. Garnish with skewered watermelon balls and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Add a dash of cointreau or any other triple sec for citrus flavor.
- If you find this cocktail to be too tart or too sweet, then consider adding 30 ml (1 oz) freshly squeezed watermelon juice.
Taste: Sweet and sour
Serving Ideas: Enjoy it in a chilled martini glass during warm evenings of summer or anytime you like it through the year.