This is a great summer cooler with a kick of an alcohol. Discover how to make cool and refreshing watermelon juice and vodka cocktail for summer with this cocktail recipe.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini glass
- Fill 2/3 of cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Take all ingredients (except garnish) in a cocktail mixer and shake well until it is frosted with water droplets from outside.
- Strain and pour prepared watermelon vodka martini mix into chilled martini glass.
- Skewer watermelon balls on cocktail stick and rest it on the rim or simply float them in the drink and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Watermelon liqueur is used to add some sweetness to this fresh fruit cocktail, however, you can also use simple syrup as its replacement.
- Add a dash of cointreau or any other triple sec for citrus flavor.
- Watermelon juice can be prepared by blending 3-4 large pieces of seedless watermelon.
Serving Ideas: Serve this fresh and fruity watermelon vodka cocktail for relaxed and cool evenings during summer and spring.