It is a cocktail drink made with white cranberry juice and vodka and has right amount of sweet and sour balance. Follow this easy white cranberry martini recipe for making a perfect mixed alcoholic drink.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini glass
- Fill 2/3 of cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour vodka, cranberry juice, simple syrup and lime juice over ice and give a quick shake.
- Strain and pour mixed drink into chilled martini glass.
- Skewer lime wheel and cranberry in cocktail pick and place it on the rim as garnish, serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Make sure that serving glass is completely chilled before starting to make this cocktail.
- For more stronger martini, use vodka and white cranberry juice in equal parts.
- It is recommended to use pre-chilled ingredients.
- If you do not have simple syrup, then use 1/4 teaspoon bar sugar
- Add 15 ml (1/2 oz) orange liqueur like cointreau or triple-sec for extra citrus flavor.
- Use cucumber vodka for different taste.
Taste: Drink with crisp, subtle flavor and gentle kick.
Serving Ideas: Enjoy it on romantic dinner. It is generally served during cold wintery season as pre-dinner drink or after dinner dessert cocktail.