Eggnog is a traditional winter celebration drink and having it in the form of martini with a kick of alcohol is a refreshing and creamy idea. Get into the true spirit of Christmas and New Year celebrations by preparing best eggnog martini with this recipe.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Cocktail Glass
- Half fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add vodka, eggnog, and amaretto in cocktail shaker. Tumble it few times and mix it well.
- Take chilled martini glass; strain and pour eggnog cocktail in it.
- Grate little nutmeg or cinnamon stick and sprinkle it on the drink’s surface.
Tips and Variations:
- If you do not have amaretto handy, then use almond liqueur.
- Add a splash of spiced rum to have a little rummy taste.
Taste: A true creamy and frothy taste of eggnog with mild almond traces of amaretto.
Serving Ideas: Serve it in a chilled glass for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year get-together. This martini is a perfect way to get spirited during wintery holidays.