Pear Martini is one of the newest additions in cocktail family. It is a refreshingly fruity cocktail drink made with pear puree and vodka.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini glass
- Fill cocktail mixer with ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients (except slice of pear) in it and shake vigorously.
- Strain and pour prepared mixed drink into serving glass.
- Garnish with a slice of pear and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- If pear nectar is not available, then use its liqueur in same quantity.
- Use super fine sugar powder instead of plain syrup. If you are using sugar powder, then shake for little longer so that it dissolves completely.
Serving Ideas: This relatively new cocktail is fast catching up as a party drink. It can also be served as dessert.