Pumpkins are available only during fall and Pumpkin Martini is one of the best ways to enjoy this seasonal fruit during Halloween, Thanks Giving and Christmas celebrations. It has been a favored cocktail for Halloween parties for many years now. Learn how to make its smashing martini with vodka and pumpkin liqueur by following this easy recipe.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Martini glass
- First garnish the glass and keep it read to receive the cocktail. Dip rim of chilled martini glass in pumpkin liqueur and then in bar sugar.
- Add vanilla vodka and pumpkin liqueur to ice filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake it until completely chilled.
- Add half and half in cocktail shaker and shake again.
- Strain and pour mixed drink into garnished martini glass.
- Garnish with a cream and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- Reduce the vodka quantity to 30 ml (1 oz) for less potent cocktail.
- Mix bar sugar and ground cinnamon and use it for frosting the rim of martini glass.
- Top it up with scoop of vanilla ice cream for surprisingly creamy alcoholic dessert.
- Experiment with this Halloween cocktail! Garnish it with roasted pumpkin seeds for a different look and taste.
Serving Ideas: It is a perfect Halloween party cocktail. You can serve it as a dessert too.