Orange Crush Cocktail Recipe
This cool and refreshing summer cocktail is a full of zesty citrus flavor. This recipe of orange crush cocktail uses orange flavored vodka, orange liqueur, fresh orange juice and sprite to create a refreshing orange magic.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Glassware: Collins glass
|60 ml (2 oz) Orange Flavored Vodka|
|30 ml (1 oz) Cointreau|
|120 ml (4 oz) Fresh Orange Juice|
|1 can (12 oz) Sprite or 7Up|
- Shake first three ingredients in an ice filled cocktail shaker.
- Strain and pour mixed drink in ice filled collins glass.
- Top up with Sprite or 7Up.
- Garnish with orange slice and serve.
Tips and Variations:
- To make a stronger cocktail for higher kick, use 3 oz vodka
- You can keep topping up with sprite or 7up as you drink. This will make drink last longer.
- If you like little tart taste then mix 15 ml (1/2 oz) lemon juice along with other ingredients in shaker.
- If orange juice is too tart, then add 10 ml (1/3 oz) simple syrup or 1/2 teaspoon bar sugar.
Serving Ideas: It is a cocktail that can be served in evening parties during hot summer months.
Jul 15, 2012 by David Fergusan
Excellent cocktail... very refreshing and balanced notes of orange..sprite does the trick